Google Lens Available for All Android Devices
Google Photos has recently launched his Google Lens Platform on all android device and google promise in the IOS device that he will be updated soon.
The Google Lens on photos is available on thirteen smartphone models (Before-March 2018) :
- Google Pixel.
- Google Pixel XL.
- Google Pixel 2.
- Google Pixel 2 XL.
- Samsung Galaxy S8.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus.
- Samsung Note 8.
- Samsung Galaxy S7.
- Samsung Galaxy S7 edge.
- LG V30.
- LG V30 Plus.
- ASUS Zenfone AR.
- One Plus 5.
Now the Google Lens Feature is being made available for all Android devices and this feature has been launched for all users in playstore.
Google Lens features not updated for IOS device yet.Google has Said that this update will now be visible in IOS device too soon.
How to Install and use Google Lens on your device.
Steps for Install Google Lens:
- Go to Playstore > Check app updates.
- Find Pictures and update it.
Here is the other steps to install google lens:
- Go to Playstore > Search Photos.
- Update it.
Here is the steps to find Google lens option in Photos app:
- After Successful update.
- Go to Photos (See Screen Shoots Below)
- Now open any images showing in your photos app (See Screen Shoots Below)
- Click in this icon show in screen shoot (See Screen Shoots Below)
- Wait Some Seconds while processing Google Lens.
- After Google Lens Processing Successful See like this (See Screen Shoots Below)
- Automatically Scanned the text that has been written in this picture and told me.
Google Lens also Recognize:
- Text-It shows Phone number,Website Url,Address,Dates and Email Address.
- Places-It Shows More About Places,Point to interest and notable buildings.
- Artwork-It Shows More about famous paintings and other artwork in museum.
- Media-It Shows books,movies,music and video game by the cover.
If you have any information or have a question,Post a comment,I will reply to you.